[0:00 - 0:25] Question 1: Tell us a little
bit about yourself
A little bit about myself?
[0:25 - 0:50] How did you come up with your business idea?
How I came about Famepidia as business idea?
"The idea for Famepidia was born out of direct personal experience and watching fellow authors and creators struggle. I realized how difficult it was for independent writers and educators in our region to easily publish, collect payments, and promote their digital books without facing massive upfront costs or international payment blocks."
[0:50 - 1:15] Question 3: Why do you want to start this business?
Why I want to start Famepidia?
"I am building Famepidia to create a dedicated digital publishing and e-commerce platform that gives African creators complete ownership of their work. To provide seamless payment integration, instant digital delivery, and integrated marketing tools so authors can actually earn a sustainable living from their intellectual property."
[1:15 - 1:50] Question 4: What will be your motivation when you face challenges building this business?
My motivation?
"My ultimate motivation is impact and legacy driven. When challenges arise, I keep my eyes on the bigger picture: every single book published on Famepidia represents an author who can feed their family, educate their community, and share their voice with the world. Knowing that this platform builds economic opportunity for others gives me the drive to push through every obstacle."

No comments:
Post a Comment