Monday 11 March 2024

DRAGON & MARS AS EPIC SYMBOL OF POWER AND HUMAN ADVANCEMENT ~ By Fame Agidife


Here upon me Dragon the symbol of power and Mars at its epic symbol of fire 🔥
 Transcending into the Nebula in midst of other billions of stars in the milky way galaxy . 

My Dragon Fantasy From My News Letter 
Of The Day @Amal El-Mohtar Letter Of 
News

There below a video of me transforming & transcending into the nebula as the center piece of the milky way galaxy while the whole world watch me beautifully transcending into a virtual conference that feels like we were all on star-sailing ship, and I’m so glad there’s such a great accomplishment in our time.


(The video below @Amal El-Mohtar should start at Sarah Gailey’s wonderful introduction to the Novella.


Curled & edited from @Amal El-Mohtar Letter Of News ~ By FameAgidife_ThelegalLens


#FameAgidife #FameAgidifeBlog #ThelegalLens #VroDragons #Dragons #DragonLovers #VenitaAkpofure #QueenMother #MotherOfDragons @everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment