Friday 25 March 2022

THREE DEADLY MISTAKES PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADERS MAKE THAT NO SUCCESSFUL TRADER WILL EVER REVEALED


There is a conspiracy against you ...

Now that you’re here, here is the weirdest question you would ever be asked as a FX trader?

How many accounts have you blown?

Few? 

Poor soul!

And if you’re someone like me ðŸ˜‚ who has blown countless accounts, you'll probably be feeling depressed by now.






 

3 Deadly Mistakes You are Making That No Successful Trader Will Ever Tell You ~ By


by Dipo Adepoju

I am Dipo Adepoju, a professional Forex Trader; I will share with you my experience from losing all to the Forex Market and also my rise from depression, anger and losses to being a very consistent profitable trader.


In 2016, I graduated as the best student of the department of Civil Engineering, The Polytechnic Ibadan, Nigeria and with high hopes, I thought getting a very good paying job would come easy.

Unfortunately, I job hunted for good 2 years with no tangible result and when I had to settled for Forex in 2019, I thought things would become so much better and easier but that wasn’t the case.

In fact, to be very honest with you, it was a lot more difficult. I’m sure this might not be new to you as a Fx trader.

I learnt from the so self-proclaimed ‘best academy' and with much expectations that things would be easy.

I gathered friends around, told them about my knowledge and I marketed it well, they were sold and some of them even invested their money in me to trade for them.

I had to do this because I didn't have enough capital to start but I thought I was so good with paper (demo) trading.

Omo! It wasn’t easy!

I blew over 30 different accounts and lost about $7,520. That’s clearly over 3 million naira (over 47,000 ghanian cedis or over 850,000 kenyan shillings?)


It was frustrating during this period. I felt as if I was cursed, my family became irritated at my mention of Forex and I was at a state of depression!.

Again! $7,520 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

That’s a lot of money!

Well, due to my perseverance and my consistency in wanting to always learn more, November 2020 was my breakthrough in forex trading because as at that time, I met with a very successful Forex Trader from Zimbabwe.

And in December 2020, after much irresistible burning desires for me to breakthrough, he decided to explain and show me some mistakes I have been making and mistakes a lot of other traders make.

I must confess, there is no better breakthrough in life than when a door you’ve been pushing for so long, finally opens.

This is it! You’re not profitable because there are 3  terrible mistakes you have been making.

Funny enough, you are aware of some of these mistakes but you don’t know they are mistakes until someone points them out to you.

And here I am to point those mistakes out and show you how to fix them up.

This is really a serious case and you have to pay full attention to this. It will change your life and make you become that you so desire; a profitable trader!


MISTAKE 1.

You’re part of the 90%!

What 90%?

Well, you must have heard that over 90% of those who trade forex are unprofitable.

If you’ve not, well, that is it!

Now you know!

That’s a bitter truth and it’s a fact. Let no one tell you otherwise. This fact has been long before you started trading forex.

But, how is this a mistake you make?

I predict you’re well good with Support and Resistance, maybe you use indicators or not, trend lines, Fibonacci, Elliot Waves, breakout and retest and the likes...

Yeah, I guess you use all these and maybe you complement or confluence all these with PURE PRICE ACTION.

I know I can’t be too certain but I’m at least 70% correct that you do ðŸ˜†

Now, this is the problem!

And I need you to reason this out with me.

From my study (which I started after I graduated from the Forex Academy), I have come to the realization that 90% of traders I’ve met online and offline use one or two or probably all the strategies or methods I mentioned above.

Now think about it, ratio all the traders you’ve met so far, you’d see that a great percentage of them fall into this category.

Right?

The truth is, I’m so good at using these strategies, methods or instruments, just as almost all other people were taught when we started our FX journey.

Here is the problem, 

If there is a fact that says “90% of Forex traders are unsuccessful in the forex market” and we’ve been able to establish that a great percentage of FX Traders we know and we’ve met use either one or two or combine all these strategies, methods or instruments above.

Then logically, we can say, A good number of these traders fall into the 90% of unsuccessful category.

Here's the conclusion, those strategies, methods or instruments don’t really work.

Yes, they don’t!

Well, it’s a bitter truth and I was also angry when my mentor explained this to me too.

I was like, "You can’t be serious, you mean methods almost everyone uses are really not effective?".

But yeah, isn't it the truth?

Here’s an example that wowed me.

Let’s consider Support and Resistance, you’d agree with me that regardless of how good you say you are with it, if you close your eyes and pick the line tool on your MT4 or whichever trading platform you use and drop it on your chart, you’d notice that that line formed either a very strong resistance or support.

 Mere coincidence?

That’s just the truth.

To be honest, I’m not trying to discard all you know but what is the essence of sticking to something that doesn’t make you money?


MISTAKE 2.

You don’t know who you’re in battle with.

There is a popular saying in the Forex market; “Market is bullish when there are more buyers than sellers and market is bearish when there are more sellers than buyers

Well, have you truly tested the credibility of this statement?

Have you ever waited for a setup and you’re so sure of, only to enter the market and then it goes against you?

It’s always like someone is watching and waiting for you to enter the market only to move the market against you... right?

Do you think about 7 trillion dollars move freely in the market only for you to become rich over a short period?

Seriously?

Do you even know your place in the Forex market?

You’re a retail trader and what does that mean?

It means you indirectly trade in the forex market or you don’t have direct access to the forex market.

That means there is someone or group of people controlling the affairs of we retail traders.

Think about it!

The truth is the market is designed to make you fail,

and that means the market is not your friend.

There are some people who are seated behind the desks daily, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week in rotation.

They move the market!

They are the DEALERS, they are MARKET MAKER.

Do you know about them?

No?

They know about what you, I and other traders do in the market, where we collectively open our positions, our stops or pending orders.

These people have the market, manipulate the market and drive the market in a way that suits them and take their profits out of our hard earned money.

Think about it!

You’ve been fooled.

I was too.

You don’t believe me?

Read the Terms and Conditions Form you signed with your broker and MetaTrader4 User Guide.  Read through thoroughly,

Or make critical research on retail traders.

It is that serious...

Now you see why we have 90% of unprofitable traders. We have all been deceived.



MISTAKE 3.

There is a conspiracy against you and don’t know about it!


Here’s another mistake you make, I made and a lot of other traders are making!

There is a conspiracy against you and you don’t know of it!

Think about it!

Why the inconsistency in your trading despite your mastery of that strategy?

Don’t ever think this is a joke!

Well, maybe you’ve tried to register with different traders that are doing pretty good in the market but yet, you still don’t see the result you desire.

The truth is this....

These dealers or market makers have a great deal against you.

Like I said earlier, you’re just a retailer trader and if you indirectly trade the market, that means there are people controlling affairs of the retail traders.

Again, don’t think 7 trillion dollars just roam around the market without people controlling its affairs in their favour.

It’s crazy!

I know and that’s why I am trying to make you see the mistakes you’re making too.

You’ve been deceived, as I was deceived

But now, you see better

These dealers or market makers have some objectives and if you don’t understand them, you’ll keep failing as a trader.

You need to take a good look at the picture below...

This is the weapon they use against you, against the retail traders. It's a nuclear weapon designed to blow your account, our accounts.

They are like the backroom, where stuff goes on and we only see negative results on our screen.

It is a big conspiracy... with just three objectives

Objective 1;  Induce Traders To Take Positions

Objective 2;  Create Panic And Fear To Get You To Think Irrationally

Objective 3; Hit The Stops And Clear The Board, Force You Into Margin Trouble and Pocket Your Money


Some Other Crazy Things Dealers Do

1. Market Markers Can Requote You At Will

Have you ever tried taking or opening a position in the market and you weren't allowed or MetaTrader showed you busy?

Have you ever wondered why?

Most times, you think it is probably your network. But the blame has never been for the network. The dealers forced you to open your position at another price point. One that favours them.

Think about it!


2. Market Markers Can Trigger Stops In Range

Their mission is simple, to make profits off the retailers. 

The truth remains that they know the range of where we the retailers or retail traders collectively put our stops and when they are ready to take profit, they move the market to trigger those stops.

They have the weapon and retail traders are the victims  

It is so simple for them to destroy accounts.

3. Market Markers Can Toy With Spread

'Oh they took me out with the spread' or 'jeez, why did they do that, the spread is just too wide'

The dealers manipulate the spreads in crazy ways. During news, day change over, high or low of the day, session changeover and during gaps. 

It is crazy how they manipulate the spread, only for it to hit your pending orders, requote your entry or hit your stop.

4. Market Markers Know Who Is In Margin Trouble

The market markers toy with retail traders, regardless of being rich or poor. They induce you to open position and more positions only to lure you into margin problem. 

They toy with your emotions to make you fall into these traps. They understand what you understand by market psychology and use it against you.

5. Market Markers Manage Risks Against Your Open Positions

The dealers are in the market to make money. Nothing more.

Have a look at the picture below, they know the summary of all our open positions on each pair and they can decide to take profit to their favour.

They are an army and you are just a lone ranger fighting against them.


CONCLUSION:

Your greatest mistake isn't because you don't know this stuff. You couldn't have known, it is an insider secret and only a few traders know about this. I had to take my search to Zimbabwe and fortunately, I found someone who showed me these things and only then did I become a consistent profitable trader.

Your greatest mistake is you trade against the market maker.

The only way you can beat the market makers is to trade along with them.

The truth is, if you don't understand how these dealers/market makers move the market, It would be difficult for you to consistently be profitable in the market.  

To understand the dealers, there are three things you need to know, three things you need to understand and three life changing knowledge you have to acquire. 

I have prepared a 45minutes video that was shared with me by my mentor. This video changed everything and I mean everything. It was the beginning of financial freedom for me.

It is FREE!

I've shared this video with couple of friends who also have burning desire for a change in their trading lives.

Below here, check what some of them have to say.... 

This Video Will Show These Three Things :

1. Market Maker Market Direction

2. Market Maker Market Entry 

3. Market Risk Management.

Click the button below to access the video

Again, it is FREE!

To access the video, you have to chat me up on WhatsApp and I will immediately send the video to you. 

Click on the green box and you will be in my DM.

Click Now.

One more thing...

In case you are having doubts about if this trading model will work for you or not, my answer to that is - IT WILL WORK FOR YOU

As long as you open your mind to learning and understanding these three things..


Watch the video training 


Copyright Learnfx.com.ng All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment