Wednesday 6 June 2018

I KNOW WHAT YOU CAME FOR: D' Prince And The Treasure In The City Wall Chapter 10 Episode 4 By Frankie White & Edited By Bar. Sharon White

D' Prince: I know what she came for and I felt the goosebumps all over her boobs.

D' Prince: (phone ringing ...) Hello, T what's up ?

The Treasure: Hello, fine, good morning, please call me back I don't have enough credit.

D' Prince: OK.

D' Prince: (phone ringing ...)

The Treasure: Hello

D' Prince: Hello, hmm, I will call you back in a jiffy please, am in a meeting with someone.

The Treasure: OK

D' Prince: (pone dialed) The number you called is not reachable and after like an hour, I called back but her phone was not reachable and having given it a try severally I decided to take my rest.

D' prince: (phone ringing ...) I looked at my phone to see who is calling, ehnen it is T ! I declined the call and I called her back.

D' Prince: (Phone ringing ...)

The Treasure: Hello

D' Prince: Ehnen, I have been trying calling your line back since then and it has been saying not reachable, so what's up ?

The Treasure: Yeah concerning the stuff my whatsApp need to be upgraded and I cannot assess it to edit like that.

D' Prince: Hmm, so what do we do now ? Should I come to meet you at home later ?

The Treasure: Or at your place ?

D' Prince: OK better.

The Treasure: So when are you coming back ?

D' Prince: Hmm around 7:O'Clock or pass 7 : o'clock or so.

The Treasure: OK, call me when you get back.

D' Prince: Sure I will, so see you later.

The Treasure: OK

D' Prince: And under that wet evening rain shower that got my body dripped I visited my friend Lanry at markal hospital in just some few poles to the place Treasure I lived. There I spent sometime with him on the hospital bed he was admitted and after a while I went home to get shower before I could call The Treasure just as I promised her. Though then the time has already passed 7: o'clock but getting home the compound was too nosing, people had already sat outside their rooms for the evening breeze as there was no electricity supply. So I just took my bath and took a stroll to Zico's place, one of my other friend and there I called The Treasure twice hoping to controlled him down there so that we can conveniently fixed the phone devise up for her editing but she did not pick up her calls.

D' Prince:  On the following day I left for work and at around 11:O'Clock AM or so I called The Treasure.

D' Prince: (phone ringing ... )

The Treasure: Hello

D' Prince: What's up ?

The Treasure: Hmm fine oh good morning.

D' Prince: morning, you didn't pick your call yesterday again ?

The Treasure: Yes in the evening right ?

D' Prince: Yap.

The Treasure: Am sorry I was charging the phone at my friend's place.

D' Prince; So how is it going be ?

The Treasure: Are you at home ? Should I come ?

D' Prince: No, am not at home I have left home since.

The Treasure: Oh no, you would have called me na.

D' Prince: No problem let's put it later na ?

The Treasure: OK later, when are you coming back ?

D' Prince: The same time, around that 7- 8 O'Clock in evening.

The Treasure: OK later.

D' Prince: But it will not be in my place it will be in my friend's place, somewhere around the Oak Hotel, you know Oak Hotel na ?

The Treasure: Oak Hotel, yes I know the Oak.

D' Prince: The story building opposite the Oak Hotel. Once am there I will give you a call.

The Treasure: OK later.

D' Prince: Immediately I called my friend Zito.

D' Prince: ( phone ringing ...)

Zito: Hello

D' Prince: Zitotola ! The Zitotola Zitotola !!

Zito: How far na ? This one when dey hail me up and down so waiti happened ?

D' Prince: Am cool jor. What's up ? How is work?

Zito: Fine we are on it.

D' Prince: Am bringing this girl to your place later oh.

Zito: Which girl be that?

D' Prince: What is your problem ? Xmarto sister na.

Zito: I know I just dey pull your leg.

D' Prince: So when are you coming back in the evening ?

Zito: Don't worry, once am back I will flash you.

D' Prince: OK later.

Zito: OK later.

D' Prince: So, in that evening immediately I got home around 7 O'Clock of that evening highly elated that at least finally we shall get the deal done for having waited for so long, I quickly got showered and I went to my friend Zico's place but his door was locked. I called him, he picked the call and as I asked him where are you he said something but I did not get what he said and he just declined the call. I started coming back and in the middle of my way I called I dialed the number again, he rejected the call again and in mind I was reasoning, so if to say I don't have a house is this how this Jew man would have just messed me up, this guy must be a big moron. So on my way returning home I just turn and went to meet my best friend, Landry who called me earlier that he has been discharged from the hospital. There at their place I sat with him in a jiffy but I wasn't comfortable that I am disappointing somebody already.

Lanry: How far na ? How was work today ?

D' Prince: Today is finished na at least we are back today again.

Lanry: ( laughed ) Today is finished na you wanted to do over night before ?

D' Prince: So how far ? Hope you have started eating little by little ?

Lanry: Yeah, small small but my mouth is still bitter.

D' Prince: Small small na. It's now it shows that you really sick. You can see that those of us that get sick everyday are far better than you guise. How could a person not get sick, those of us who get sick everyday our white blood cells have gotten used to resisting diseases but as for you guise who doesn't you are a disaster on the pending. Just for one sickness that hit you see how everybody is jittery. Have you taken your drugs for the evening ?

Lanry: No but am about to take them.

D' Prince: OK na but take something first oh.

D' Prince: Let me reach house and plug my telephone on the electricity supply, I will be back.

Lanry: OK that's good, later na.

D' Prince: OK later.

D' Prince: On my way coming back just by the first junction from Lanry's place to our place in that same Casade street I then met Zito going to my place.

Zito: How far na.

D' Prince: How far ? ( We both shook hands)

Zito: When you called I was in the bathroom and I as just finished and put on my cloth I started coming to your place so. So how far ?

D' prince: Hmm, as you didn't pick my calls again I didn't bother to call her yet. So shall we go to your place now ?

Zito: Oya let's go na.

D' prince: So we went to his place which is just a pole from the junction. And there I called The Treasure twice.

D' Prince: ( phone dialed )

Phone Machine Operator: The number you dialed is not reachable at the moment please try again later.

D' Prince: After a while phone dialed again.

Phone Machine Operator: The number you dialed is not reachable at the moment please try again later.

Zito: How far she's picking ?

D' Prince: Number not reachable.

Zito: A beg that girl na scam jor, there are far more better girls out there, zero your mind about this girl, I don tell you oh.

D' Prince: Let me be on my way.

Zito: OK na let me see you off.

D' Prince: Zito accompanied me off to my place and we stayed together at my place for a while watching Adjazeera news and after a while he said he is going back and I saw him off.

D' Prince: In the following morning I called The Treasure.

D' Prince: ( Phone ringing ... )

The Treasure: Hello
D' Prince: Hello

The Treasure: Good morning

D' Prince: Morning how far ?

The Treasure: Am fine and you ?

D' Prince: Cool. Yesterday I tried your number severally but it was saying number not reachable, so what happened ?

The Treasure: Yesterday ?

D' Prince: Yap

The Treasure: In the night ?

D' Prince: Yes !

The Treasure: OK my phone was off due to low battery, am sorry.

D' Prince: OK so what's up you fit come over this morning let's fix it up before I live this morning ?

The Treasure: Are you are at home ?

D' Prince: Yap.

The Treasure: OK

D' Prince: After a while she came like someone going to the lecture hall but fully intense in look on what the compound people might think of her, her parents possible opinion on her move and most importantly the possible outcome of the objective of what she came for. However, it was clear in all indications that she had made up her mind to break up the long time barrier no matter what it takes to conquer at least to enter that my intimidating room. And trust the strength of a woman, once a woman believes in doing something she does it no matter what it might cost her. And at least after four years of lure, persuasion, persistence, ups and down of a fragile relationship that was built on distrust and fear of financial insecurity, we are about to make a little progress in spite of all the melodramas that had followed. The Treasure I know was different from The Treasure that entered my house that day; The Treasure I know was that mommy and daddy's girl who's always ready to do their wishes and think much about others opinion on her against her personal feelings and wishes; at least exactly the thinking and the behavior of a true virgin maiden. The Treasure I know never chew gums, never look intense for whatever reason in this world but always calm with her feelings and never willing to express them even at the point of death which has always been so wrong a right of her of an attitude. An attitude that limits growth and progress of an individual but that day it was like my Treasure was all out to play the wild cat and stool to conquer for love.

The Treasure: Mama Saviour I beg give me your biro.

D' Prince: I over heard her begging my next door neighbour a biro to come to my house as if I do not have a biro in my house but intentionally to take an excuse from the compound people that she is coming to my house for a serious academic work with me in my house.

The Treasure: Nock nock.

D' Prince: Coming.

The Treasure: ( She entered )

D' Prince: Sit down.

The Treasure: ( She sat on the bed ) So where is the hard copy or the soft  copy ?

D' Prince: I rose up to take money from my coat holder for her to buy credit card from my next door neighbour, mama Saviour.

D' Prince: Take, tell mama Saviour to sell you #1000.00 credit card, MTN.

The Treasure: On my phone ?

D' Prince: Yes.

The Treasure: No I have data, take. ( She gave the money back to D' Prince )

D' Prince: OK ( he took the money from her and threw it on top of a desktop computer )

The Treasure:  So let's start.

D' Prince: Your parents trained you to become a lawyer and I am going to teach you to become a blogger and a writer. And in your profile we have as; a lawyer, blogger and a co-author of D' Prince And The Treasure In The City Wall. And in my mind I thought by saying such things I was impressing her but I will soon realised that until you make a woman who is truly in love with you to feel as a woman you might just be wasting your precious time and investment for nothing.

The Treasure: So is that all ? ( She chewed the gum very aggressively and annoyingly )

D' Prince: Hey take it easy, a step at a time, OK .

The Treasure: OK

D' Prince: I then sat with her on her left hand side of the bed and hailed her; Treasure Treasure ! So what's up?

The Treasure: Am OK

The Treasure: I put soup on fire and I have to go and take care of it first, I was cooking before I came.

D' Prince: What are you cooking ?

The Treasure: Soup.

D' Prince: It's OK go na.

The Treasure: Yeah, am coming.

D' Prince: So she jumped up and escaped for her head with the documents and the biro she brought with herself. At least she can go and calm her self down first from the intensity of the high tension wire in her mind, have access to their house whether there is any boiling speculation by her parents concerning her move and to also calm down every poke noser in the compound that she is save. At this juncture of the relationship I have already resigned my faith to fate to decide and never swim against the current but to follow the flow of the river only.

D' Prince: So I coiled back to my bed.

D' Prince: After a while she came back.

The Treasure: Knock knock ( she opened the net door and entered) am back, am disturbing you abi ? Sorry I was preparing something for my dad before.

D' Prince: No problem all are part of the work.

D' Prince: Take that memory card and insert it on your phone ( D' Prince given her instructions while still on the bed ).

The Treasure:  OK , I have done that.

D' prince: OK go on and download that my note app I sent to you. ( D' Prince rose up from the bed to joinher)

D' Prince: Let me have the phone.

The Treasure: OK ( she handed the phone to D' prince).

D' Prince: I took the phone from her and tried to sort out Google Play Store but I was not seeing it.

The Treasure: What are you looking for ? If it is Google Play Store I don't have it on my phone.

The Treasure: Excuse me ( She took the phone from D' Prince ). See, if I want to download something I will just type it on Google search direct. And another thing is that the phone does not have enough space in it am using the inbuilt memory. What I was looking at is something like the entire hardcopy or something like this your tablet which I can take home and I will edit it bit by bit.

D' Prince: You always ask of it all.

The Treasure: Yes na because anything I like doing I always want to do it well and put it behind myself once and for all.

D' Prince: We both tried to download the app but we could not do anything even my hands were not composed enough to do the right thing. We were both perplexed with the glaring chance on our hands with two most important questions pumping up in our mind that we are yet to answer; is this all the opportunity we have been waiting for ? And if so are we going to let it go ?

D' Prince: Yes we shall soon get an answer to all our questions because I know what you came for. I can still see your light skin colour breast as you frequently shook off your arm off your orange colour singlet. Oh what a fair skin African woman you are ! I adore you just as the African priest adores his African shrine !! You were attracted to me at first with your morals but now I see you better that you are not just an epitome of morals but also a monument of an African beauty !!! There is no more doubt about your strong feelings for me; for as I dragged down below a bit the orange colour singlet you wore without a bra with my left finger and used my right hand palm to pack your left hand breast, I felt your nipple gotten cheese and your heartbeat pumping up faster than the tickling of the seconds of the wall clock. Ahh ahh momma ! What a pure expression of sexuality of an African virgin you are !!  I felt goosebumps allover your boobs as I cupped your waving shaped apple boob in my palm when you leaned towards me with your right hand stretched out to request for your phone from me at the other end of my bed !!!

D' Prince: As someone who timed herself for a special mission, I do know her time is getting expired but the mission is yet to be achieved and she is getting more frightened every seconds of the time that passes by and the question of whether does this man really know what I came for ? Was another matter that bothered her mind on the tickling line. Yes of course I do know what you came for my dearest Treasure but I too I am also scared of never to scare you away to never to come back again, though I also know that never at all might even be the worst disappointment of all time ever because I know what you came for.

The Treasure: ( she shook off the left hand side of her arm off her singlet to reveal the half of the sparkling light skinned left hand side breast for D' Prince to see well as it seems that he doesn't want to understand anything at all and she chewed the gum very aggressively, sometimes she adjusts the hand of the singlet back and just to release it back some moments later by just dropping down her shoulder off the hand of the singlet and chewed the gum very annoyingly again and so she did very frequently until she said she want to go) I want to go .

D' Prince: Hmm I see ! So I tested the weather to see whether the coast is clear by stretching my hand across her ever flat tummy to collect the phone from her and let her nips fall upon the back of my hand to see whether she will respond negatively but of course she did not so I then know it is time for me to implant my shadow on her to feel me forevermore.

The Treasure: Anything again ?

D' Prince: Yes remain small.

The Treasure: OK oh.

D' Prince: I then put my right hand across her waist and dragged her buttocks closer to mine so that our waists can torched each other and feel the warmness of our bums well. And having done that without any negative reactions from her I then used my left hand finger to drag down a little the singlet covering the remaining half of the light skinned breast that remained cover and I used my right hand palm to pack the left hand breast and feel the nipple that had already gotten hard, cheese and the electrifying shocking body. Oh momma what a beautiful African virgin you are !

The Treasure: (She looked into D' Prince's eyes but could not stand them and she held his hand) Hmm what are you doing ?

D' Prince: Please let me suck even a little self.

The Treasure: ( She pointed at the door that its contain covers the door halfway) See somebody might see us let me arrange my dress I want to go.

D' Prince: I released her and she entered the end side of the 20inches high bed at the back of the door to arrange herself.

The Treasure: (She rested her body on her left hand upon the bed and raised the right hand towards me) Give me my phone.

D' Prince: On that posture I can still see the left hand side breast waving inside the orange colour singlet wherever I go hardly stocked in my brain's eyes and at that it was clear that I can never let go anymore so I latched at the apple waving boob without any further delay and squeeze it in my palm; I felt goosebumps on her boob, I felt the already hardened nipple, I stretched my hand to the other breast, squeeze it, caress it down her ever flat tummy, torched the navel and felt the goosebumps allover her body even felt the breast got shrunk in my palm than as they were before. I then held her buttocks and dragged her waist on my already heated cock to feel the heat that is Curtailed right inside me all these while just for her love and I wanted to kiss her.

The Treasure: No no ( she screamed it into D' Prince ears) I will scream oh !

D' Prince: At that point I then remembered that I am dealing with a virgin and you must not scare her into a lifetime horrible experience, so, I let her go.

The Treasure: ( closed at the door while still in the house) I will not come to this your house again ( but at the door step outside the room she announced to the entire compound again ) I have collected it thank you very much .

D' Prince: You are welcome

The Treasure: (So she goes)

D' Prince: Oh what a sexuality of an African virgin ! Halala to my pure African maiden !! Oh my African woman you are so beautiful !!! You are the treasure that I found and what else am I to look for again in a woman that you do not posses ? Ejala ! The dinosaur !! The great possessor of an African values and beauty I adore you forevermore !!!

The Treasure: ( she sent back the memory card through the little girl that lives with her parents)

Zonzo: Knock knock, good morning sir

D' Prince: Zonzo how are you ?

Zonzo: My aunty said I should give you.

D' Prince: OK keep it on top of the table.

D' Prince: Some how that truly scared me, I felt I have screwed up and I might loose my T. And knowing women who they truly are means you must always take up the bullet for them because women never own up to responsibility but men do. So, if you want have it again you as the man accept responsibility for the error you both committed and apologies and I did by sending her a whatsApp message right away.

[10:35AM, 5/25/2018] D' Prince: Am sorry that I screwed up but I want u to also understand that it takes all d entire holy saints in one soul to be able to resist someone u truly love with all your heart and even that I do not have to give, so I take responsibility for all d inconveniences I might have caused u.

[10:42AM, 5/25/2018] D' Prince: All I know is that I truly love u and whatever u think it can take to make it up to u am willing to do just for ur happiness.

U remain my forever T








No comments:

Post a Comment