Friday 13 April 2018

The Light Evening Conversation - Episode 1 Chapter 2 : D' Prince & 'The The Treasure In The City Wall - By Frankie White & Edited By Bar Sharon White

D' Prince: In the evening of that same day I went to sit with 'The Treasure at her mom's store. There I joined her and her mom on a long bench outside the shop. I sat on her left hand side of the bench while her mom was at her right hand side and she was in our middle.


D' Prince: Good evening ma,

The Treasure's mom: Good evening, how you dey?

D' prince: Fine ma.

'The Treasure: Good evening,

D' Prince: Good evening, how far?

'The Treasure: Fine oh!

D' prince: Can I join you guys?

'The Treasure: Sure, why not.

D' Prince: Thank you.
D' Prince: I then sat down very close to her on her left hand side of the bench.

D' Prince: 'The Treasure sat with her body rested upon her hands on her kneels and her right hand supporting her jaw. Again, she wore a light green singlet, right here I can still see her boobs waving in the air, I wished to touched her ever flat tummy while the nips of her boobs will be resting upon the back of my palm but my reputation was too decent for such an indecent act so I advised myself for the path of good composure.

D' Prince: Now, not knowing what to say, what to do and where to start from I I asked awkwardly again; how far na ?

'The Treasure: Am cool.

D' Prince: Right inside my heart I said; I am the one with the pressure here because I am the one who came here with my two legs to meet you guys where you people are just sitting on your own peacefully and I came here with my love advances like a fowl targeting a chick.

D' Prince: So, I started somehow at least anyhow I put it is my style. I am not going to sit down here like a frozen chicken, so, I have to see how to join their conversation.

D' Prince: See the way you look softly like a last born self.

'The Treasure: Of course I am.

D' Prince: Like seriously?

'The Treasure:  Ask my mom

D' Prince: Technically, this is the right opportunity to drag the old woman into our conversation. Momma, is 'The Treasure your last born?

'The Treasure's Mom: Ehhen na, 'The Treasure na e be my last born.

D' Prince: What of Xmato did he senior 'The Treasure?

'The Treasure's Mom: Ehn, 'The Treasure na e be my last pinkin. They are only two, The Treasure and her senior sister and 'The Treasure na e be last. Other ones I born after her Senior sister died and na only 'The Treasure na e survive.

'The Treasure: ( She interjected) mammy, Xmato senior me? Xmato is my uncle.

'The Treasure's Mom: No, 'The Treasure na e senior Xmato. Xmato na my brother. The one I born followed the 'Treasure died. Me and my husband come stop.

D' Prince: Eyah, I can see why she is always bending neck.

'The Treasure's Mom: Na she be my omomo oh!

D' Prince: 'The Treasure is becoming like a perfect match for me; in all my life I have always wished to marry a last born like myself. Last born to last born has never been a bad option to me; I like their soft looking nature. Somehow, I do see first daughters with too much aggressive tendencies towards leadership and that is not what I want from a wife as my number 1 lieutenant. I am a strong believer of love and affection to solving all leadership issues of life irrespective of how tough they might look. As for me where love and affection fail then I do not see hate and aggression having a chance. So, I was happy for the new information that I got and I have started swallowing saliva towards seeing myself and 'The Treasure as a very lovely, affectionate, hot and romantic couple to come very soon.

D' Prince: No wonder you always look so milky in my eyes, I said it, my eyes hardly deceived me.

'The Treasure: Really,

D' Prince: Yeah, when I see a last born I recognize them through their fruits.

D' Prince: Time had a bit gone far, so, after some few minutes I decided to take an excuse and say goodbye to them and the moonlight as I retired indoor for the night sleep.

D' Prince: I get to go in.

'The Treasure: OK,

D' Prince: I then stood up and told her mom; goodnight momma.

'The Treasure's Mom: Ehehn, goodnight my dear, thank you ehn!

D' Prince: Yes ma, goodnight ma. I then tap 'The Treasure on the back, goodnight.

'The Treasure: Goodnight, thank you uh!

D' Prince: I then went back into my house feeling somewhat fulfilled for having established my advances in the presence of her mom in that night and at least it was not that a bad one. However, I was already looking forward to the next move come the next day as the warmness of the evening from her body by just sitting close to her had already started becoming addictive to the coldness of my heart. So, I dreamt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment